CCNP Security Certification Training
CCNP Security certification training is a composite of four modules that a professional must qualify in order to obtain this prestigious credential. This CCNP Security training will cover in detail each of the following four modules to ensure that participants gain core understanding of implementing security for Cisco devices:
- SISAS (Cisco Secure Access Solutions) 1.0
- SENSS (Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions) 1.0
- SIMOS (Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions) 1.0
- SITCS (Cisco Threat Control Solutions) 1.0
- Understanding and Deploying Cisco ISE and 802.1X secure access techniques. Implementing and managing network access security using Cisco Identity Services Engine.
- Configuring advanced security solutions to reduce external threats and secure network devices.
- Implementing Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Web Security, Cloud Security and Email Security Implementing Cisco ASA firewalls to manage identity policies.
- Mitigating risks to IT infrastructure and applications with the help of Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall Providing operational support for Email Security, Intrusion Prevention Systems, and Web based security appliances.
- Configuring Cisco perimeter edge security solutions that utilize Cisco routers and switches, and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Protecting data going through a shared or public network infrastructure by utilizing and managing VPN solutions from Cisco.
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) v1.0 is a newly created five-day instructor-led training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Identity Services Engine and 802.1X secure network access. The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution. The student will gain handson experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of the course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco’s ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control
Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities.
Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation.
Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP).
Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE.
Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases.
Implement MAC Authentication Bypass.
Implement identity based authorization policies.
Understand Cisco TrustSec features.
Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access.
Implement ISE Posture service.
Implement ISE Profiling.
After completing our training, we knew the contents of CCNA Security course very deeply and thoroughly. There is no question about it. We found a very good training platform for CCNA with the best ins